Join us for our 13th annual Womanhood Weekend April 17-19, 2020 at the lovely Suquamish Clearwater Resort overlooking Puget Sound (just miles from Bainbridge Island, WA). This one-of-a-kind event is designed to help you center yourself, connect with like-minded women, and create your ideal life. Experience for yourself what one participant described as:
“Sheer perfection. I leave Womanhood Weekend with such a lightness of spirit, feeling better about myself and the possibilities awaiting me. What an amazing event!”
This year’s Womanhood Weekend theme is “Building Bridges,” and it provides ample opportunity to do just that, including the following (and delightfully oh-so-much more):
- A Friday-night welcome reception and pajama party.
- Transformational “playshops” on Saturday and Sunday, including interactive presentations and creative activities to help you intentionally lean forward into your life.
- A delicious lunch on Saturday and Sunday and complimentary coffee and tea throughout the event. And let there be chocolate!
- An array of lovely gifts for each attendee, along with free prizes throughout the weekend.
- Practical takeaways (tools, worksheets, inspiring and creative reminders) to help you apply in real life what you learn at the event.
The event is hosted by Deanna Davis, PhD, author of “The Law of Attraction in Action,” “Living With Intention,” and “Laugh, Cry, Eat Some Pie,” and Mary Anne Radmacher, author of “Live Boldly,” “Live With Intention,” and “Lean Forward Into Your Life.” Davis is known for her characteristic blend of humor and how-to, and Radmacher is referred to as Womanhood Weekend’s “resident inspirator.”